Kcrisp

I'm looking at swapping out my 1.4 for potentially a F20B6 motor, I'm new to this and was wondering how possible this is and where I could get engine mounts from and would my trans bolt to it or would I need to swap a different one into it? Really need help as I have a motor planned and money ready I just need to make sure this isn't a mistake 

Thanks

100% percent don't bother.

Engines got barely any aftermarket support.. no readily available mounts.

B swap or if you want to do a swap from an accord H swap.

• Thanks 1

I'll correct myself if you want to do the swap it's upto you it's your car. but it's gonna take some fabrication and effort. 

Not a straight swap at all.

Driveshafts, mounts, wiring loom, exhaust, coolant hoses, gear linkage. All going to need to sourced or fabricated.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your help, I don't have that kind of budget so I think now I will be assembling parts to work towards a D16 with a single turbo, I currently have a D14 so is there anything that I really need in order to install a 16 or is it a simple plug and play before adding the turbo?

Yeah pretty much.  Depending on what car your d16 comes from you may end up using your d14 engine loom and extending if required.

You will also need to run wires back the ECU for VTEC.