Sign in to follow this  
VTIDanny

16 speedline chronos

Hello guys as in the title, I'm after a set of 16 inch 4x114.3 speedline chronos, cheers

The 16's are pretty rare mate. Chap on here (Mike i think) had them on his sicillian red mb6 and they looked so sweet, was what made me decide to get the Chronos for Ruby (mine were only 15's though, couldn't find a set of 16's anywhere back then). Hope you find a set as they are a truely superb wheel, both looks wise, quality and weight. I'll keep my eyes open in my searches for you bud

On 9/8/2020 at 1:54 PM, Dave said:

The 16's are pretty rare mate. Chap on here (Mike i think) had them on his sicillian red mb6 and they looked so sweet, was what made me decide to get the Chronos for Ruby (mine were only 15's though, couldn't find a set of 16's anywhere back then). Hope you find a set as they are a truely superb wheel, both looks wise, quality and weight. I'll keep my eyes open in my searches for you bud

back when I baught my deck I scrimpt for the money it had them on 16s to, I didnt have enough money for it to come on them wheels so 100 cheaper to come on standards haha ohh how I regret that now, I need 16s just for ground clearance, I have meister rs on my deck and I cant lower it anymore due to the speed bumps in work and it barely looks lowered, waste of coilovers!

• Like 1