aftermarket rear ARB

Bawb265

hello guys, this is my first post here so i might say some silly things.

i have an '98 mb3 which i love. but i think the body is to soft and has to much roll. i went online and found a rear anti roll bar kit (https://www.all4honda.com/nl/m2-sport-sway-bar-kit-19mm-achterzijde-civic-del-sol-integra). i dont want to go for lowering springs right now because i dont have the budget for a good set.

anyways my question is, is this something to buy and can I instal it right away without drilling any new holes?

any other tips on installment would be greatly appreciated.

Much thanks and greatings from the netherlands

• Like 2

Hi, I don't know whether anything has changed since this thread... 

I think that basically you're looking for one from an mb6, or from an MG ZS for one that will just bolt on without needing to be modified. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 9/24/2020 at 7:22 AM, dr_broon said:

Hi, I don't know whether anything has changed since this thread... 

I think that basically you're looking for one from an mb6, or from an MG ZS for one that will just bolt on without needing to be modified. 

hi i have a rear arb from an mb near me, is it worth installing? does it improve the safety and handeling of the car that much?

thanks

6 hours ago, rickybeau said:

hi i have a rear arb from an mb near me, is it worth installing? does it improve the safety and handeling of the car that much?

thanks

I can't speak from my own experience as I went from no bar to an mgzs one, but I remember folk installing the mb6 bar onto their aerodeck or hatch without a bar, and reporting improvements. People upgrade from the mb6 one to the MGZS one, so if the increase of a few mm is worth it, then going from none to some surely will be. 

• Thanks 1