Cracking collection of Civic MB's mate and the MC! That's been some build, couldnt believe the photo of your old stripped one lying upside down ion your garden! seeya.gif1 Thats how to strip em! Love your current one, must shift with the B16 eh! Nice manifold too, something i want to change on DD one day8-)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dr_broon said:

That's a whole lotta M's there bud! Good to see you percevering. 

Welcome back mate 8-)

Thanks mate. Yeah had a few. That's not quite all of them yet tho. Ran out of time last night. 

8 hours ago, Dave said:

Cracking collection of Civic MB's mate and the MC! That's been some build, couldnt believe the photo of your old stripped one lying upside down ion your garden! seeya.gif1 Thats how to strip em! Love your current one, must shift with the B16 eh! Nice manifold too, something i want to change on DD one day8-)

Thanks bud. I will add some more that I didn't get round to posting last night. Yeah goes very well specially with what is pretty much a ek9 gearbox. A lot of fun. 

4 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Ha I had a good spin at Blyton too on the first left hander!

Not noticed any damage however needed to get alignment done again. How did the damage happen???

Well I actually span 3 times. First time was my first lap, tyres were not hot enough and that's when I cracked my trailing arm which made it very tail happy for the rest of the day. 2nd time was to hard on the brakes and it span round and punted a hay bail and 3rd time was my last lap of the day through the very fast s bend near the last corner, because of not having much experience on track I was letting people past all day, came out of that s with a mx5 on my chuff so pulled to the left to let him passed, big mistake, car went sideways right over to that big grass banking and over the banking sideways and came off the other side backwards. I really thought the car was going to roll when I hit that. The marshals said it made their day as they have never seen such an off haha. Car was a bit bent from the front tow eyes digging into the ground but I've managed to straighten it using some 4x4s haha. 

IMG_20200913_150937.jpg

IMG_20200913_152052.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah it was a bit of a mess after coming off track. Here are the pics after it happened haha. The window was open slightly too so while going sideways through the field it filled the car with grass. I'm also surprised my tyre didn't pop off the bead. 

Screenshot_20201008_010910.jpg

Screenshot_20201008_010927.jpg

Screenshot_20201008_010944.jpg

Screenshot_20201008_011022.jpg

Screenshot_20201008_011004.jpg

Screenshot_20201008_011050.jpg

Screenshot_20201008_011037.jpg