• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

Time flies eh! Cant believe its been a year since i've updated this.

Essentially the cars been great and I've just been enjoying it!

Been slowly collecting parts for various upgrades and will be fitting these at some point soon:

- Carbon Tegiwa Power Chamber/Whale intake (Just need to get a new filter for it)

- Rota Grid rep alloys (Waiting for my tires to wear down, seems stupid wasting money swapping tyres over!)

- D16W4 engine (so excited for this, just need to finish breaking the donor then will be giving it all new belts/new oil pan etc)

- New Alloy radiator & silicone hoses

- New Torque mounts

- Reverse camera

- New amp & speakers

Im also planning on trying to learn how to 3d scan - a family members recently got a 3d printer and my tweeters are slightly too large for the hole in my door sails... can you see where this is going? :-D  Essentially i want to 3d scan, then modify and print off some door sails with larger holes. Thats the plan but i have a funny feeling i'll waste a load of hours trying this only for it to look utter sht!

Lots to come so will be updating the thread in due course, hopefully not in a years time..!

In the meantime heres a pic of the car at the Retro Rides Weekender at Goodwood back in May:

1826322280_20220521_090443-Copy.jpg.7dba5dae6b0f491a27b5bc5aa707eaaf.jpg

Cheers, Dan

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

Nice selection of parts to be fitted there chief. 

Also, some cool looking motors in the background there.. Love pushing the m as a retro classic 8-)

Cheers mate, im so looking forward to getting it all sorted!

Yeah it was such a good event, so many cool vehicles there. Had about 3-4 M's there which was awesome to see. I've got some photos somewhere so when i've got abit of time i'll put a post up in the events section.

They do a retrorides gathering event also which looks just as good and is a little more up country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dan1 said:

Cheers mate, im so looking forward to getting it all sorted!

Yeah it was such a good event, so many cool vehicles there. Had about 3-4 M's there which was awesome to see. I've got some photos somewhere so when i've got abit of time i'll put a post up in the events section.

They do a retrorides gathering event also which looks just as good and is a little more up country.

Nice. See that it was at mallory Park this year.. Might keep my eyes peeled for where it is next year.. Could be worth a visit. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...