Whats your plans for your Civic in 2021

Dave

On 1/4/2021 at 7:42 PM, dr_broon said:

Sounds like a good plan there. 

If you're thinking about upgrading bushes, a few folk have gone for strong flex (including me, but I haven't got the car back yet, so can't offer an opinion) 

https://strongflexuk.com/product-category/honda/civic/vi-95-00/vi-95-00-uk-ma-mb-mc/

I know that Jake @KiNK43 has used them before. 

Cheers yeah I was looking at the Strongflex kits a couple of weeks ago, they look a lot easier to install and can get them all in one go, the problem is getting the old ones out. :-D Plus for every day use is it wise to fully Polybush it? I heard the trailing arms shouldn't be done as it doesn't allow movement when braking? 

On 1/6/2021 at 4:52 PM, AJCivic said:

Cheers yeah I was looking at the Strongflex kits a couple of weeks ago, they look a lot easier to install and can get them all in one go, the problem is getting the old ones out. :-D Plus for every day use is it wise to fully Polybush it? I heard the trailing arms shouldn't be done as it doesn't allow movement when braking? 

I dont think it's a major issue. 

I've polybushed my last two civics. And rode quality is still fine. 

As for the trailing arms. Mixed opinions from people.

I used to have an eg and that would snake under hard braking. But the car was quite light in the back I suppose.

However mb6 has no such issue. Brakes really nice and straight and with control probably as more weight over the back axle.

Well my plans this are....

To change few parts that imo need it.

Already started with new fuel filler neck. Parcel shelf. OEM floor mats.

I would like to upgrade front brakes aswell.

I would also like to replace my engine with a spare I have temporarily while I get the blocked sleeved on my original in order to run more power. 

Thaught about k swap but changed my mind.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone on here can help ?

My MB2 has drums on the back, i want the rear disc conversion if anyone has one lying around off the MB3 or MB4 ideally.

Many Thanks,

AKY

1 hour ago, AKY770 said:

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone on here can help ?

My MB2 has drums on the back, i want the rear disc conversion if anyone has one lying around off the MB3 or MB4 ideally.

Many Thanks,

AKY

Don't have any personally. However I often try Mistaa Saj on Facebook for spares.

Nice guy.

I have asked him you know, he is a very nice guy.

He doesnt happent to have one unfortunately

Im also after some panels, like doors, wings and wing mirrors if you know anyone selling any pirates black ideally ?

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

Like your plans mate! I'm getting ready to do the double din android conversion on my aerodeck too, massive task but will look amazing!

Yeah. I already bought everything i need 7 months ago, but when i think about all the time that i will have to spend... i always think "i will just keep my 30 euro radio" hehe.

And there's always the problem of f***g everything... and that's what will most likely happen :P

• Haha 2