Ben kanjo racer style deck

Blackwolf

So after about 18 month of breaking up my saloon I missed my civic to much so I swapped my is200 sport cross for a completely stock manual d16w4 aerodeck back in October. It’s had 160,000 miles on it, “was” really clean came with mint headlight covers and the red key still in its box unused. Couple months have gone by got it motd and started working on it. Had all this done so far. She’s had brand new HSD dualtechs, hkb boss kit, personal wheel, rear camber arms, mesh grill, ek spoiler, dewiper, de chromed headlights, roof rail delete, back box and cat delete. Plus a few other extra bits. At the moment she’s on a set of 15x7 WORK EWINGs with brand new toyo proxes TR1s (bloody good i must say much better that the predecessor ditch finders lol) Got a lot plan with as you can probably guess for the title. The main thing will be sorting the large amount of rust that’s been found behind the plastic sills. I have the car on Instagram to with updates Divergent7_7. Stay tuned

64441D26-180B-455C-B5EC-D03489FCD12C.jpeg

0EDEF904-C5EB-40E3-86FB-DEFC821F6199.jpeg

07843AF7-A7B3-4EB2-B93B-8751D371C7F1.jpeg

F50F4064-41DE-4BBA-9D96-6177A44C7C21.jpeg

Edited by Blackwolf
  • Like 3

@Davecheers mate this is only the beginning though. There’s a lot more to come and to happen. I do like the works just wish they were wider haha. The headlight I think is one of the best free mods you can do on these. I want to put projectors int them and black them out completely 

• Like 1

• Blackwolf changed the title to Ben kanjo racer style deck

As you guys might of seen ive changed the name of the topic and part of the first paragraph. This is because doing some more research and that I’ve decided to go down more the kanjo racer style especially as I want to do some track days this year (hopefully) 

• Like 1