Bar0n

Hi George. welcometocivic5smile

What parts are you interested in being able to fit? Are you looking to fix something, or looking for modifications? 

@dave used to have an MA, so I'm sure he'll be able to help. 

Hi George and welcome to the club. I had a MA8 1.4 Civic as my first Civic M, so if you can let us know what info you need would be happy to help mate. Post some photos of your Civic too as we all love photos of the Civics here 8-)

hey guys nice too meet you!
i want to do both fix and modification i buy the car broken and fix it now working great i want to change clutch disc and belt!
list to fix: driver door handle inside and outside

list to mod: im looking for cold air filter, manifold (421), exhaust, i buy rims (momo 16'') and something more!

the parts i want: back in the baggage compartment i want to find the top cover(dont know the name in english) both plastic covers for left and right for that, high beams or hazard lights , lower springs, and something more!! :-D

PS:sorry for my bad english!

• Like 2

For the baggage compartment top cover, that translates to English as parcel shelf mate. A search on ebay or even in the forum should find you one hopefully. The 4-2-1 manifold should be easy enough to find as I think all the D14 engines are the same fitting (although hopefully another member can confirm this.) I think the only issue I've seen with the manifold is that sometimes the flange where it bolts to the exhaust/CAT needs to be cut off and turned round slightly. You might be lucky enough to find one that  fits without any adjustment though.

For the door handle fault, downloading our official Honda Service manual will help you when you take it apart as it shows diagrams of all parts on these cars. Liking the sound of the MOMO alloys, very old school!

Dave

• Like 1