Xbox One - Forza

Dave

Just wondering if any of you still play Forza on Xbox1 and what version you play? Know Ali (burbleboy) is on F7 so going to be racing with him soon lol. Anybody else on F7 or F6?

Might be time to start the old Civic5 race nights again seeing as we're all stuck indoors just now. They were awesome fun in the past, anyone up for it?

Some photos from the last one we did back in 2012!

civic5 forza 1.jpg

civic5 forza 2.jpg

civic5 forza 3.jpg

• Dave pinned this topic

Excellent mate! I just got F7 so have been playing offline, building up $$$$'s and creating tunes/decal packs etc. Will do the same as I di9d before and see if I can get tunes done, then post them up here for members to copy onto their cars (F6/F7 doen away with being able to gift tunes and decal packs, so least i can put the tunes here to avoid members having to use their credits in the game :civic5rocks3: )

The boys got a ps4 for Christmas a year ago (bit late to the party I guess) and gt is good, but it's the only one in ps4, and doesn't feel like a proper old school gran turismo. Apparently gt 7 when it comes out is going to have some of the bits from the early ones that had got lost along the way, but that's just going to be on the ps5

• Like 1

Bloody nightmare getting next gen consoles ATM ain't it. No chance of a ps5 for a while.

I baught a new Xbox pre-ordered it for release. Then me son said he was gonna ask Santa for one. 

So saved it and gave it to him for Xmas. 

• Like 1

I decided I'm not gonna be buying any more consoles. TBH, I only bought the xbox one because Paul (bladerider) had 3 xbox360's fail on him so wouldn't buy another and went for the xbox1. Meant I had to get one too otherwise couldn't play him. I was happy with my 360 (which I sold to my mate over 4 years ago and is still going strong!), loved Forza 3 and 4, and gta. I feel when they progress, they loose some of the best features of the games. F5, F6 and F7 don't have the Customizable public lobbies and Turn 10 won't bring them back even though everyone has asked for them. 

F6 was pretty poor imo, graphics were only slightly better than F4, but game play wasn't as good as F4. F7 so far seems to be really decent, graphics are nice and easy enough to make money in single player mode.  Got some nice design packs in the making at the moment and also a couple of tunes I'm working on.

But yeah, XboxOne is my last console, no buying any more lol

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic