Hi there, me again!

I've come to sip from the fountain of knowledge as usual.

So as you, I was thinking about ways to make my car better, and since my MB2 has been K-Swapped I was thinking it maybe a good idea to do more improvements to the braking. So I already got EBC discs and yellowstuff pads on the front and braided lines on both the front and rear, but now I'm thinking it maybe a good idea to do a disc conversion for the rear and then get EBC discs and yellowstuff pads for those too.

I had a look around the forum about this sort of thing and I looked at the list of interchangeable parts, but from my understanding going from drums to discs requires a full hub conversion. So if anyone is experienced in this field I would like to find out what all of my options are; so from which cars can I swap rear discs into mine from?

I am aware that MB's that have discs on both front and rear ususally come in the configuration of 262/260 front/rear or 262/239. I would assume 260mm discs are superior to 239mm, but I am staying away from rear discs from the MB6 and MC2 VTI's because I want to keep a 4x100 wheel pattern (unless it's easy to change).

Another thing is that my MB2 does not have ABS, I'm not sure if this plays a part with seeing what options I have.

So overall I just want to hear what others have to say; what you guys would recommend, which breaking cars I should keep a look out for, and what would give me the best stopping power without changing other things on my car such as the wheels.

Cheers guys :)

Should be able to get hubs from a 1.4iS (basically base model with rear discs) or a sport or even 1.5 (MB3) as those are same size and have rear discs? Provided you can find them of course.

Someone else might be able to confirm, but you might be able to look at MG ZS or rover 400 as well, as I think that they have 4x100 wheels. Like I say, hopefully someone can confirm.