Fog Lamps for MB3

Goosy

Greetings, first forum post so forgive me if I've done something wrong. Now to the question.

Do rover 400/MG ZS lamps fit the MB's? see a lot of those on ebay. If not, what should I be looking for in terms of aftermarket fogs? Cheers.

• Like 1

Unfortunately no they don't fit our civics mate. The round ones on accords can be made to fit our civics, and aftermarket wise I think Ring do a set that fits in well. Are you replacing whats there or has your civic never had them fitted when new?

50 minutes ago, Dave said:

Unfortunately no they don't fit our civics mate. The round ones on accords can be made to fit our civics, and aftermarket wise I think Ring do a set that fits in well. Are you replacing whats there or has your civic never had them fitted when new?

Never been fitted as far as I know, however the previous owners added a fog button on the dash where it's meant to be (I'm assuming the MB3's don't have that from the factory), so there's some possibility that they were installed at some point although I haven't had a look yet. As for the Ring ones, have you got a part number or something? That would be highly appreciated. Appreciate the response nonetheless.

• Like 1

If I remember, they were ring illuminators. Halfords used to sell them. 

Generally people used them to replace the oem ones because they fitted in the original fog light covers.. I'm sure there's a how to somewhere. 

I remember a few people getting a particular one off ebay, but no clue what that one was. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Aw man, found a thread with links to the how to's on but they're not working. 

@Dave do you know if they're gone? 

Ah, that link is before we upgraded to the new forum software. I've found it though!!

How to Install front fog lights using separate switch. - D.I.Y Guides - Civic5 Honda Civic MA/MB/MC owners club

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ah, that link is before we upgraded to the new forum software. I've found it though!!

How to Install front fog lights using separate switch. - D.I.Y Guides - Civic5 Honda Civic MA/MB/MC owners club

rlol.gif1 that's the same one I found... The other ones were about butchering brackets etc specifically for the ring ones. 

• Haha 1