rickybeau

Hi fellas i want to present my Honda Civic.

Things i have done to it:

Changed gear oil, gasoline filter and other consumers lol. Had fitted a Vti front spoiler, painted the side skirts colour coded, painted the índice of the headlights black, the grill black and the symbol is wraped in carbon fiber, and i have some more projects in the making.

cheers

IMG_20210404_193906.thumb.jpg.ad750d01163d5bf031c66446a86e0d1e.jpg

IMG_20210404_193854.jpg

IMG_20210404_193845.jpg

• Like 2

Another thing i tried to see if it deserve to be water painted carbon, for now wraped it in 5d carbon.

Aldo forgot i fitted Rover Woody door cards and removed the fabric i like this look better cause the padron was not great and was sagging.

Maybe sono they Will Also be water painted carbon.

IMG_20210405_195940.jpg

IMG_20210405_200410.jpg

• Like 1

hi good fellas, to remove the shifter boot i do need to remove the center console?

i tried to search if someone talked abut it but couldn t find for our cars, i do found in youtube lots for other similar cars i believe ek, us civic's and the center console is different.

thanks in advance

also some time ago i have changed the abs module myself cause it had a 52 error code and abs light on. I have never touched cars before my honda and i can say it was easy enough to do and i have done it all by my one, no helper, thats how i like if i can manage lol, i was proud of muself when it was over :) i might say

I gotta say my car has learned me a lot since i bought it, i just love it...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rickybeau said:

hi good fellas, to remove the shifter boot i do need to remove the center console?

i tried to search if someone talked abut it but couldn t find for our cars, i do found in youtube lots for other similar cars i believe ek, us civic's and the center console is different.

thanks in advance

If you get your fingers under the front (where the cubby hole is) you can prise it up and pop a couple of clips either side. It should then just lift up from the front and out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2021 at 7:55 AM, dr_broon said:

If you get your fingers under the front (where the cubby hole is) you can prise it up and pop a couple of clips either side. It should then just lift up from the front and out. 

hi, i tried but seems its going to break before it pops, i tried to lift from the front of the boot shift trim, is this how it is done right?

thanks

11 hours ago, rickybeau said:

hi, i tried but seems its going to break before it pops, i tried to lift from the front of the boot shift trim, is this how it is done right?

thanks

I've just taken a few photos that might help understand where things are.. 

Clips on each side towards the front. If you put for fingers in at the front, but at each side, you should be close enough to release them without stressing the trim. 

IMG_20210413_084910.jpg

These locating tabs at the back mean you need to lift from the front

IMG_20210413_084917.jpg

These are the slots the locating tabs go into

IMG_20210413_084923.jpg

• Thanks 1