Brake discs query

MC2wo

Unsure if this has been answered, but i have a mc2 and one of the wheel bearings has gone. After buying 4 so call "4x114" wheel bearings, which turned out to be 4x100, i have gve up and decided to convert the rear wheels to 4x100 as its alot cheaper and parts are actually available. I dont want to convert to 5x114 as its a pricey upgrade and i like my 4x114 wheels (im going to use 4x100 to 4x114 adaptors). My question is though, what discs do i buy? obviously i need 4x100 260mm discs, i know the mgzs 180 discs are 4x100 and 260mm, but i do they fit the standard MC2 rear calipers, as on mtech brakes, they show a 1mm difference in offset between the mg and mb6.

thanks in advance.

Not sure about the brake question mate, but I had an issue with rear bearings as well, but in mine the abs ring was the wrong size (though must admit that I don't think it ever got to the point of checking the stud pattern). I got them from a seller on ebay, but sent them back for a refund - ended up getting them from a local motor factors no problem. 

How long ago was this pal? I've tried most places and they say it's either a discontinued bearing or they say they've got it, but it turns out to be wrong.

I really don't know what to do now, I was going to 4x100 convert it but it seems the spindle stub length is different, so that won't work.. and prelude ones I've found look right, but the measurements they give in the description doesn't seem right...

I want to stay 4x114 ideally as I've just had my wheels refurbished.

About Feb last year. If I had to guess what brand it was I'd say blue print as that's what most of the stuff the mech I use gets from the local place. 

The oem part number is 42200-S30-C11 if that's of any use. 

There seems to be some confused info out there in parts catalogues when it comes to the vtis - I've just had shenanigans trying to get brake pad retaining clips. I kept getting given non vti ones. 

Thanks pal, this helps alot... I rang honda and they gave me this part number (42200 s30 951) and I've ordered one that cross references with that, but I'll search for one using your part number,  I'll end up with about 10 at this rate haha... aslong as only 9 need to be sent back then that'll do haha

1 hour ago, MC2wo said:

Thanks pal, this helps alot... I rang honda and they gave me this part number (42200 s30 951) and I've ordered one that cross references with that, but I'll search for one using your part number,  I'll end up with about 10 at this rate haha... aslong as only 9 need to be sent back then that'll do haha

Just thought, that part number is for my reg... Would be worth double checking on lings parts to make sure that the part number never changed on a particular year. 

Just googled your part number, and this bearing says it's for mc2, but also that it's compatible with both the part number I found and the one you were given... Seems odd. 

Screenshot_20210511-102007.png

Ah I ordered 2 bearings last night off of that autodoc.... and I've just re checked and yeah, both part numbers were in the cross references.. so hopefully they'll be right... I might keep the second as a spare