Koni shocks + eibach pro kit springs

Rainy

Question

As title says i installed koni + eibach suspension and have 15" wheels with 195/50 pneu, the inner side of pneu is grinding with body when rotating wheels when stationary , anyone can help with this ? Thanks

I've got Eibach springs with 17" wheels, but currently with oem shocks... Used to have konis before they died.

Mine rubs on the outer edge of the tyre though. 

The eibach springs just drop that little bit too much unfortunately. 

Can I ask where you got the konis from though.. I hunted high and low for some new ones. 

They were given to me with car when I bought it and just today installed , got Koni springs too and thought Eibach will put body a little higher but unfortunatelly its basically the same height as with Koni springs , just wanted to know how can I eliminate  that slow destruction of my tires :D 

If it's rubbing on the inner side, then have you got plenty of clearance to the outside in the wing? If so maybe some hub centric spacers would help to make the wheels sit more in the middle of the arch? 

Have you got any photos of how it sits? 

Thats a pretty good idea , I didnt think of it . Dont have anything better than this atm but will make some detailed photos of wheels in 2 hours .

45.jpg

• Like 2

Ok so i checked clearence between tire and fender and its 1.5 cm (0.59 inch idk lol) , so 1cm spacers should solve my problem yes ? 

Wheels are from Advan Racing but I dont remember exact model sorry 

20210514_220923.jpg

20210514_220953.jpg