Double Din converted Centre console for sale - Fits Honda Civic Hatchback/Aerodeck MA/MB/MC and also Rover 400/45/mgzs

Decided that I'm not going ahead with the double din conversion on my Aerodeck so the completed centre console is up for sale. :)

Finished1.jpg

Finished2.jpg

And fitted with the Xtrons Android head unit I bought. Note that head unit (although described by Xtrons as Double din) is NOT double din sized! I had to make brackets up to fit it to the console itself. Normal double din sided cage/head unit will fit the console as normal though.

Please bear in mind that this panel is custom/home made, so there will be some imperfections. It does look good IMO as it is, although you might decide you want to refinish it to your own standard/level. 

Please also bear in mind that to fit this console to your civic, you will need to do the following:

• Move the heater controls and ashtray unit further down the console (easy enough to do)
  • You will need to cut a fair bit of dash internals away to allow your new head unit/console to fit in. (There is a metal section needs removing where the single din head unit would sit.)

Price wise, not sure how much this would go for as it's a none off (can't buy a DD conversion dash for our civics off the shelf). Standard console (I had to buy two to make one) cost £30 each plus delivery, so anyone want to make me offers on this (plus delivery)? If you need anymore photos let me know.

The head unit will also be going up for sale, so if anyone is interested in both could make some sort of deal (only for civic5 members!). Otherwise it will go on Ebay.

dash and head unit (2).jpg

• Like 1

Thank you mate. Kinda gutted I didnt go the whole hog but hey-ho, someone will get a nice mod for their civic with most of the hard work all done8-)

• Dave changed the title to Double Din converted Centre console for sale - Fits Honda Civic Hatchback/Aerodeck MA/MB/MC and also Rover 400/45/mgzs