Does anybody know if you can fit the mg zs 180 rear arb to civic mc1 (non VTI aerodeck)? i woud have thoughtso, but id noticed that they dont come with the rear subframe brace or front strut brace, and the mounting points arent there to even fit one?

I would have thought so as well, but don't know for certain. 

I've got a feeling that Rob @kyekye09 had an mc1 and had an arb if you can find his project thread. Going back some time there mind. 

Maybe @Dave can remember. Actually, Dave, does DD have one? 

• Like 1

I think the bolt holes are there on the chassis legs. But maybe not on the control arm.

I have two spare mb6 18mm arbs if you need one and a set of control arms( however the bushes have seen better days)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dave said:

@dr_broon @MC2woNo, only the vti/VTiS aerodeck/5 door hatch got the rear arb. None on DD sadly. On the plus point, 2 less drop links to go wonky and need replaced lol

Even the vti deck didn't have one. Just the fastback had rear arb for some reason.

• Like 1

Yeah its weird that, I can understand the vtis getting them and not the non vtis, but I can't see why the areodeck vti didn't get one. That's baffling lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, SaTaNeAtChEeSe said:

Funny that, been meaning to look into getting a rear arb for my Aerodeck VTi as I would like one. So, is it just the rear arms missing the mounting points then?

There will be bolt holes on the chassis legs for the brackets. May need to run a Tap through them.

But you will need to swap the lower control arm for one with ARB holes. Or just Use aftermarket control arms. The machined aluminium type ones.