Nipping in to say hello

Mickg

Hey all men, women and children 

Im mick from fife scotland, been hunting out an aerodeck (hopefully got one) so going to be an active member i recon browsing lots of how too's and picking a few brains lol (already drained away daves will to live with all my questions so far lol and his handywork on the double din project) 

Not a young chap so not needing a vti ...... tho dont think you need an excuse to have one as from what ive seen they are pretty awesome in every way 

Looking to get out and about in a 1.6 auto but will do wee mods here and there with all you lucky people advise 

Thanks all 

Mick 

• Like 3

Hi Mick are you on facebook? As probably going to be the best way to find one in my opinion.

There is a civic5 Facebook group. And some others. Aerodeck owners and ma,mb,mc owners.( Or something similar :) )

I've pulled myself away from it now, but was regularly cars for sale there.

good luck on the hunt.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Hi Mick are you on facebook? As probably going to be the best way to find one in my opinion.

There is a civic5 Facebook group. And some others. Aerodeck owners and ma,mb,mc owners.( Or something similar :) )

I've pulled myself away from it now, but was regularly cars for sale there.

good luck on the hunt.

Cheers fella 

Yeah thats the only social media i have , only really use it to look at cars and guitars lol 

Think i have one now thanks to facebook so fingers crossed i can be a participant and not a spectator soon 

• Like 2

Sorry been out cleaning and fixing the non functioning drivers window mechanism which was successful, tested the abs fault code and ordered up a fr sensor 

And been out for various runs in it as i love driving it lol steerings quite heavy which im assuming is to do with it being low and i cant wait to remove the ep3 steering wheel and get an origional grandad spec on there 

Done my first mod tho thanks to dave ........ civic5 stickers :civic5rocks3:

it came with another chrome grill and seeing as the one thats on hasnt been done to a good standard and its all chipped tomorrow i will paint the other one myself i recon 

20210905_114253.jpg

20210905_180648.jpg

• Like 2

Looks nice that. Tbh the steering is heavy on these, could well be just how It is if not used to it. ( Or not depending on how heavy)

Seems like a good purchase then. Nice fogs aswell. Would love to find some of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Looks nice that. Tbh the steering is heavy on these, could well be just how It is if not used to it. ( Or not depending on how heavy)

Seems like a good purchase then. Nice fogs aswell. Would love to find some of them.

Lol dave did say that about the fogs , said they were the ones that most people want