Jabs

19 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Sweet. Nice easy fix then!!

Best take it out and get some vtec action to make sure it works all the way to 8k lol

Yeah super happy that it’s sorted, took it out for blast yesterday, limiters still there :-D

• Like 1

Found this cherry blossom gear knob for sale on Facebook marketplace, not some cheap eBay job guy paid good money for it but has sold his project up. It’s nicely weighted, I know it won’t be to everyone’s tastes but I really like it, just waiting on an adapter to come through and I’ll get it properly fitted. Few pics mocked up to check it wasn’t going to sit obnoxiously high up :grin:

8A14B41A-78C3-4463-8B47-C4E9BD564A5A.jpeg

520CE740-D576-4607-AFE0-B94058DAF58F.jpeg

2DD42CD4-99D7-4DE9-97B3-D7D45F546B10.jpeg

• Like 1

So I’ve managed to get my hands on a vti-s front and rear lip kit. Got the two of them for £250, and the chap is only a half hour drive from me so win win! I will get some pics up tomorrow when I pick it up! Absolutely pumped to have finally found the rear lip haha 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KiNK43 said:

Always that rear lip that's the pain. good find!

Yeah I’ve missed out on two of these rear lips now due to people not wanting to post them which I do get as they’re easily breakable ! Just think it transforms the rear end of the decks 

So picked up the lips today ! Both in really good condition no cracks or anything, will be a while before I can get them painted so they may just sit in my kitchen for a bit :-D will try get some pics of them at some point 

• Like 1