Saggy headliner be gone , hello creased far from perfect headliner lol

Mickg

So my headliner was starting to resemble the interior roof of a french boudoir or something from low budget greek era movie :-D

So me being me loving a bit of a cheap work around and my wife banning me from spending more money decided to go at it as cheap as possible 

Im sure it was less than £10 work of top quality pleather or leatherette (same cheapo rubbish whatever you call it lol) and a couple tins of spray adhesive ive started to tackle the roof 

I know it was looking a bit grubby but once it was out the car it was 21 years worth of grime :shock: and really wanting changed 

Its not back in yet but heres where im at so far ......... bear in mind ive never attempted anything like this before so there are marks and creases as i didnt have any where to unfold the fabric to let it decrease.

also blimming amazon chinese sellers finest sent two batches that are slightly different. Messaged and they cant guarantee the same batches its just pot luck but i can live with it and thats what matter ....... i recon lol 

Colours are not different as they appear above just different lights in the areas.

Got a school run then dome errands to run tomorrow and hopefully get it all back together :civic5rocks3: