Big micks grocery getter (aerodeck)

Mickg

Oops I've seen it. :) Looks good. Wonder if some cars had different column. Cus someone saying integra wheel didn't fit there's recently. But it always used to be Integra and civic eg wheels that go on. Ep3 wheel normally fits ek civic. Weird.

Either way looks great. Nice car.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dave said:

PS: thought you were meant to be taking it easy:rolleyes: Your Mrs will go nuts lol:-D

What she doesnt know wont hurt her lol thats the one positive to your spouse being a non car person :ph34r:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Oops I've seen it. :) Looks good. Wonder if some cars had different column. Cus someone saying integra wheel didn't fit there's recently. But it always used to be Integra and civic eg wheels that go on. Ep3 wheel normally fits ek civic. Weird.

Either way looks great. Nice car.

Yeah i went back yo the chap i got it from to get the low down on how he got it to fit, he said it bolted right on even the electrical connectors just plugged in so totally plug and play 

Only bit thats not perfect is the back of the wheel rubbed ever so slightly against column shroud but its stopped now  

Ws going to go back to standard wheel but think i will kerp the ep3 one now 

• Like 1