Big micks grocery getter (aerodeck)

Mickg

Working on this but I'd fighting me every step of the way banghead.gif1i only have a arc welder and the metal is way too thin but I'm going to persevere tho will have a lot of warping to try bodywork out lol

I think the bolt on version looks good but I'm trying to make it look OEM without the overhanging sides and just using the one original plastic light and surround trim. Seen a few folks make drag type wings which look awesome so this if I don't loose the rag and Chuck it in the field (been very tempted) will be an in-between.

Tho being totally honest it may end up in the bin rlol.gif1

IMG20220306132023.jpg

IMG20220311152307.jpg

Edited by Mickg
Spellin
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Lots of updates there mate - some nice touches as well. Looks spot on in the engine bay now, and those seats look like they will be a big upgrade

Honestly it's almost like they were ment to be in a civic, they hold you so well and at £80 for a mint condition set I recon it's a bit of a find. There was a set I hummed and hawed at and missed out for £60 so definitely a bargain seat without the big name tax.

Bizarrely they have made the rear like a limo with the extra space 

• Like 3

Nice one mate. 

They are great seats actually.  I bought a set for my old eg. Like ya say paid about £70 for them and they were mint. Bolsters don't wear like so many other seats 

They ended up in a mates ef.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...