Front windscreen wipers

Guest Jocky2k

Question

Guest Jocky2k

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue where there wipers aren't working on the down action and on speed 2. Intermediate and speed 1 work fine. 

Any suggestions? 

2 answers to this question

Never heard of that one mate but think it would most likely point to a relay or if there is a module for the intermittent wipe it might be a faulty module. I've got the haynes manual in the garage so could have a looks and see. I think the Honda schematics from the service guide we have in the downloads section might show what parts make up the wash/wipe system so might be worth downloading it and having a look too.

Never heard of that one mate but think it would most likely point to a relay or if there is a module for the intermittent wipe it might be a faulty module. I've got the haynes manual in the garage so could have a looks and see. I think the Honda schematics from the service guide we have in the downloads section might show what parts make up the wash/wipe system so might be worth downloading it and having a look too.

UPDATE: Checked the service manual mate and page 20-76 shows the intermittent wipe module to be located in behind the centre console (I think, going by the image)