Man1bear1big

Hello i bought a b18c ecu to fit into my 00 mb6 i thought it would be a straight swap but the plys wont fit. Would anybody have and advise on what part to use to get it to fit. Desperate. Or should I just get the hondata and be done with it. Just dont wanna spend near 800 one one. Thank you and appreciate any advice. Im not really familiar with any of this stuff. 

IMG-20221007-WA0034.jpeg

IMG-20221007-WA0043.jpeg

IMG-20221007-WA0044.jpeg

Looking at the ecu it looks like there's 4 connectors needed? Would be worth looking at the sticker on the ecu with the barcode on, and check what model ecu it is (e.g. P73 / P72 etc), then do a bit of research to see what odb it is - you might need an odb adapter. 

Most ecus won't operate the Iab valves in the intake manifold, so that's something to be aware of as well (think only the p72 will do it) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Looking at the ecu it looks like there's 4 connectors needed? Would be worth looking at the sticker on the ecu with the barcode on, and check what model ecu it is (e.g. P73 / P72 etc), then do a bit of research to see what odb it is - you might need an odb adapter. 

Most ecus won't operate the Iab valves in the intake manifold, so that's something to be aware of as well (think only the p72 will do it) 

Yeah i actually forgot to add this info. Yeah its a p73 so its no good then and thank you for your reply appreciate this. 

16652441372544219669631506000978.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...