Help with "Civic Jordan" 15 inch wheels center caps

RuifcNunes

Question

Hi guys,

Recently managed to acquire the wheels I was looking for my aerodeck ("Civic Jordan" 15 inch with 4x100 pcd).
Although they came complete with the lug nut cover, the center cap on these is missing the chrome Honda badge it usually comes with. I thought that the center cap was removable but it doesn't seem so, since it has no pins or anything. I can't find any information on how are these center caps assembled, and would like to know if any of you has these wheels in order to show me how are the oem center caps and how they fit on the wheel.
The photos attached show my center caps.

Thanks 

IMG_20230102_192922.jpg

IMG_20230102_192927.jpg

IMG_20230102_192944.jpg

IMG_20230102_193209.jpg

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Hi I believe what you are missing is a gel type sticker with the honda logo. They must have been removed in the past.

Now that you mention it I believe you are right. By looking at photos it has always seemed to me that it came with a 3D Honda logo, but looking more carefully it is definitely a sticker. Do you now if anyone sells these? 

7 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

I don't specifically, but seems to be various types on eBay for example. 

Best to measure the diameter you need and have a look

Screenshot_20230110-103347.png

Screenshot_20230110-103415.png

There are some that look like the oem ones, it's just strange since the diameter is 63 mm and it seems like there aren't any with that diameter. Also the surface isn't flat, is convex so I am not sure if the sticker will be able to stick properly.. I guess I'll have to give it a try 

• Like 1