New exhaust manifold for MB6

MBFinlay

Are there any model specific exhaust manifolds for MB6 B18c4 anymore? Toyosports made some a few years ago. I can only find some cheap from ebay or more expensive from skunk2 or Tegiwa. I need a new one because the old one is rusted. DCsports 4-1 manifold.

Is anyone using this by any chance? https://turboworks.pl/product-eng-5852-Exhaust-manifold-HONDA-CIVIC-B18-4-1.html

Any idea if that would fit or could there be ground clearence issues etc. ? I can only find some manifolds meant for B18 in general. Does all aftermarket B18 exhaust manifolds fit MB6? Any bad experiences?

They will all fit to the engine of course. If there was an issue it was that the flange onto the cat was sometimes couple inches short or welded at a different angle. adjustable decat pipes the solution, or cut and reweld flange if you want to retain the cat.

On 3/24/2023 at 10:25 PM, KiNK43 said:

They will all fit to the engine of course. If there was an issue it was that the flange onto the cat was sometimes couple inches short or welded at a different angle. adjustable decat pipes the solution, or cut and reweld flange if you want to retain the cat.

Is it best to connect the o2 sensor straight to cat (universal) or to connect it to exhaust manifold's (aftermarket) o2 connection? Does it make difference with o2 sensor readings wether it's on the cat or the new exhaust manifold? I've read claims that the 02 readings could be off with aftermarket exhaust manifolds if it's connected further back from the manifold. Either way on these civics the o2 sensor has to be installed before the cat, right? So i wonder if it makes any difference to place it on the exhaust manifold, since it also has a place for it next to the flange.