This is my bapmobile, 5 door 1.4s fastback. Neat little drive for what it is. I used to drive a 2004 Honda Accord before I moved here from the USA

She came with a set of steel 185 14 inch wheels, but I found a set of 16" MG alloys that fit, so I she drives on a set of Toyo TR1s at 205/50/R16

I just replaced the clutch slave cylinder, and a few months ago I bypassed a section of the PAS line returning to the reservoir that had started leaking. Rimmerbros didn't have a replacement part so I ran a reinforced rubber hose back through to the reservoir. 

I'm currently in the process of installing a hardrace front uprated bushing suspension kit, and a couple pieces for the rear suspension as well.

-Front-

*Lower control arms + compliance bushing and ARB links

*Upper control arms

*Hardrace upper and lower ball joints

*New front shocks

*New hub and bearings

*New drifeshafts

*Brake caliper slide pin kit

*New brake discs and pads

-Rear-

*Polyurethane bushing Lower control arms

*Hardrace adjustable toe and camber links

*I do have shocks for the rear but I haven't swapped over the coil yet

I might invest in a new trailing arm bushing as well, as it's clearly an important piece of the rear geometry.

Let me know what you think! I'll have to get some updated pictures once she is back on the ground 

IMG_20230327_171905_917.jpg

IMG_20220726_162519_124.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good mate and these Civics suit the MG Hairpins so well. Popular wheel, not just for civics/rovers either. I'm contemplating getting a set for my Poppy my 1st gen Mini cooper S convertible. 

Nice list of work being done, you'll notice such a difference with all the bushes replaced. I need to get the trailing arm bushes done on DD my aerodeck as well, they've had advisory in the past but look absolutely shot! lol

BAP looks mega clean mate, really straight and nice panel gaps, deffo one that's been looked after by the look of it. Perfect base to either resto or mod (or both!). Our first ever Civic was a MB2 1.4 s, my 1st wife got it brand new. Was an ace wee car and what got us hooked on these Civic M's. Love them!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...