This deck looks awesome with the rims, i think it just needs the full vti-s kit to finish it off like tony wells one

i know what you mean mate... I was keeping an eye out for one, but it's a bit low over speed bumps and dodgy campsite tracks for the lip and skirts.. the flaps and bumper catch sometimes.

now the extra boot spoiler's a different kettle of fish.. I'd take one of those bad boys. 8-)

nice mc2 mate got one myself, put rear arb top of the list tranforms the car mate best upgrade for the money, :shock:8-)

and take resonator box out grrrreat induction noise 8-):oops:

I bet it does fella.. you can feel the back end wanting to tie itself in knotts sometimes.

best mod i did was ditch the heavyweight tow bar hanging miles behind the back wheels... front wheels work better on the ground like ;)

Really nice 'deck bud, the wheels look awesome, and like peeps have said, the VTI-S kit would finish it off nice, just go super slow over the speedhumps!! :lol: There may be a tailgate spoiler for sale in the for sale section, have a look when you get a min!! 8-) I will be watching this project thread with interest! 8-)

• 2 weeks later...