that is sick

mint sweeeeeeeeeeet

i want it

tell me how ;)

:D cheers bud!

cover off,

paint stripper,

work your way through a pack of 4 grades of wet and dry paper,

polish with autosol (or simillar) till your finger hurts! 8-)

could do with some more polishing action, but needed to get it back on (and get out of the shed.. 6 hours later)

looking good mate! where did you get the blue leads and earth strap, as dawns after them for her deck 8-)

cheers!

can't remeber about the spark plug leads... I'll check the old memory banks.

:roll:

Earth cables were from groundingkits.co.uk

**edit**

spark plug leads from here:

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/ ... =555568076

:D8-)

hahaha

that mad

all worth it though

i am seriously thinking of doing that

:lol: dose it make it faster :lol:

hell yeah! shaved off a couple a pounds and is much more aerodynamically slippy.... ;)

nice one

next lightened rad grill

and remapped window motors

http://www.dragtimes.com/images_dyno/11 ... 0-Dyno.jpg befoure remaped window motors

http://civic.plex.nu/FG2/2006-10-24_DYN ... 1_DYNO.JPG after window motor remaped

some people noitice mid way through closeing the window a flat spot this elemates that :D

• 1 month later...

Well, been a few weeks of bargains currently waiting to get stuck on to Tubs: Got one of the (nearly) new MG rear ARBs that were knocking about a couple of weeks ago, and last night won a bargain ITR exhaust mani and down tube for a tenner.

Going down to pick up the exhaust bits tonight, and need to use the ol' tap and die to clean out the fixings for the arb so I can get that on....

then its a full timing belt service at the weekend and MOT (and I think a tracking rod end).

Busy time for tubs, next month need to get some attention to the bottom of a couple of doors where the paint's worn thin and sarting to feel a bit rough - need it done before the corrosion dust is put on the roads :shock:

Also hoping to make my custom sub affair next month... been planning it for too long now - just need to get it done!

:D

Well, been a few weeks of bargains currently waiting to get stuck on to Tubs: Got one of the (nearly) new MG rear ARBs that were knocking about a couple of weeks ago, and last night won a bargain ITR exhaust mani and down tube for a tenner.

Going down to pick up the exhaust bits tonight, and need to use the ol' tap and die to clean out the fixings for the arb so I can get that on....

then its a full timing belt service at the weekend and MOT (and I think a tracking rod end).

Busy time for tubs, next month need to get some attention to the bottom of a couple of doors where the paint's worn thin and sarting to feel a bit rough - need it done before the corrosion dust is put on the roads :shock:

Also hoping to make my custom sub affair next month... been planning it for too long now - just need to get it done!

:D