wow! 1.5 kgs is a canny bit of extra weight to spin!

I haven't weighed em yet... will have to now though out of curiosity :l)

do know that I soon swapped my old spare steel affair for an original alloy.. :lol:

anyone know if you can get space savers for vtis?

wow! 1.5 kgs is a canny bit of extra weight to spin!

I haven't weighed em yet... will have to now though out of curiosity :l)

do know that I soon swapped my old spare steel affair for an original alloy.. :lol:

anyone know if you can get space savers for vtis?

hard to tell by looking at the pics... they look like they've been taken from different sides :)

but in the guff on that one the guy says it's off a b16... think the teg one's lighter again?

don"t like the idea of that repair stuff, me mate had a c2 gt what had that.. he got a puncture and used it and it didn't work, and had to get the aa out... then was told that they couldn't repair the tyre coz the gunk knacks them.

hard to tell by looking at the pics... they look like they've been taken from different sides :)

but in the guff on that one the guy says it's off a b16... think the teg one's lighter again?

don"t like the idea of that repair stuff, me mate had a c2 gt what had that.. he got a puncture and used it and it didn't work, and had to get the aa out... then was told that they couldn't repair the tyre coz the gunk knacks them.