5 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Cheers Ali, aye, the standard wheel's bit like a bus wheel isn't it. That one you had on your vti always looked good to use on your vids. 8-)

Have you still got the beemer? 

It took me two attempts to get my steering wheel right mind you! 

Still got beemer mate, only car that's beat me so far is a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dr_broon said:

Need to get a thread going on it mate - get one on future classics? 

Yes do this man!!!l would be great to see you and the beemer on there mate! Tell john to get his bum in gear and get joined up with Ruby!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, burbleboy said:

It took me two attempts to get my steering wheel right mind you! 

Still got beemer mate, only car that's beat me so far is a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo ;)

Nice lol had a bit fun with a Cayman gt4 wasn't that far away lol 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Bit of an update for tubs... She's been sat on the drive for a couple of months now since the fuel feed pipe gave up the ghost. Have since got a brand new tank and pipe, and just need to get it dragged off the drive and over to the garage. 

Got a monster drive today to pick up some more repair parts. I reckon I'll have a good 12 hours on the road.... Pleased Mrs B's accord has air con. 

• Like 3

Good to hear Tubbs will soon be back on the road........12 hours driving could well end up 24 hours if the M6 is involved this weekend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Bit of an update for tubs... She's been sat on the drive for a couple of months now since the fuel feed pipe gave up the ghost. Have since got a brand new tank and pipe, and just need to get it dragged off the drive and over to the garage. 

Got a monster drive today to pick up some more repair parts. I reckon I'll have a good 12 hours on the road.... Pleased Mrs B's accord has air con. 

Hi same as mine been sat on the drive 3 months go Low compression need a rebuild so saving funds. Joys of owning old car 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gel said:

Good to hear Tubbs will soon be back on the road........12 hours driving could well end up 24 hours if the M6 is involved this weekend.

At Oxford services already so been decent progress so far. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, vti vroom said:

Hi same as mine been sat on the drive 3 months go Low compression need a rebuild so saving funds. Joys of owning old car 

Hi Gav - sorry to hear that mate, yours was sorted last time we were at the meet. 

(sorry I never got back in touch about those bits either.... :(