3 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Aye, both driver side doors are, but I've got a couple of clean replacements. 

My driver's front door has some very small bubbles on at bottom too. Also have a replacement but turns out it's nighthawk black which is annoying. Otherwise shell is mint no rust at all in the usual places.

14 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

My driver's front door has some very small bubbles on at bottom too. Also have a replacement but turns out it's nighthawk black which is annoying. Otherwise shell is mint no rust at all in the usual places.

That is a shame about the door.. Will it make painting it easier than another random colour? 

Good to have found a clean one though 8-)

12 hours ago, Gel said:

Once you cut out Ricky rust you'll have a very solid car well worth attention and spoiling.....it's great to see cars being repaired properly :smile:

Hope so, it's been a struggle to try and get things organised for getting it off the drive. Still need to get the welding arranged, and it's mot time in a few weeks. angrymod.gif1

On 8/29/2019 at 5:09 PM, KiNK43 said:

Weird looking at mgs. Rarely see one with bad arches. Better paint maybe

The guy who works on my car used to work at honda, and his mate has a body shop, but he used to work at honda as well. He was telling me once that the m's had a recall because they didn't have enough rust protection in them. Apparently they pumped loads of waxoil into the rear arches. Maybe MG didn't make the same mistake. 

• Like 1