Need to chase it this week tbh Jake.. Been there since the end of October, but they're only open 9-5 Monday to Friday and I've been stupidly busy. 

I popped in a week after it had went, but they hadn't even had a chance to look at it then. [smash.gif]

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, dr_broon said:

Yeah, ebay.. Double and triple checked the identification marks on the ends when they came to make sure they were what they said they were. 

What cams do you have @Dexter have you noticed much difference and have you had it mapped? 

Still stock.

13 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Cool. Does it run okay? 

Which cams do you have? 

I mean i still have stock cams, but itr or skunk2 tuner stage 1 most probably are the ones to go in eventually. I had skunk2 cam gears fitted 5 years ago but haven't even gotten around to expermenting with different timings... maybe next summer blush.gif1. To be honest i think i should do a complete engine rebuild, i've got almost 170000 miles on the clock!

3 minutes ago, Dexter said:

I mean i still have stock cams, but itr or skunk2 tuner stage 1 most probably are the ones to go in eventually. I had skunk2 cam gears fitted 5 years ago but haven't even gotten around to expermenting with different timings... maybe next summer blush.gif1. To be honest i think i should do a complete engine rebuild, i've got almost 170000 miles on the clock!

Ah, sorry. I misread your other post... Read "mine" instead of "mind"... Must learn to read :geek:crazy.gif1