To be honest, it's going back for a refund and the garage are just going to try and get the part... At least if the wrong one gets delivered by his supplier, it can get picked up and swapped straight away. 

When I was looking for other ones, loads of them on ebay were saying that they were for all aerodecks..... even those that have 4 x 100 hubs banghead.gif1 and Web sites all seemed to be out of stock.  Lost faith. 

• Like 1

Some of these muppets on ebay should be shot, they have no clue at all about car parts and are just wanting to make a fast buck,

On the plus side........way to go Tubs for firing up so easy!! Good to see her heart beating again! applause.gif1friday.gif1

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, tubs went for her mot today, and would have passed if it hadn't needed welding doing... 

Yes..... 

Fooking welding. 

After being in getting welding done for about 3 months! 

blowupsmiley.gif

Rear jacking points and a hole in the chassis! 

IMG_20200403_125540.jpg

IMG_20200403_125548.jpg

Needs two new front springs as well, but that's no big deal. 

Gutted banghead.gif1 cry.gif1

• Sad 1

FFS mate that's not good! Did the garage doing the welding not check her over fully for any more that might be needing done, I mean they've had her long enough! Absolute pia bud, I feel your pain. On the plus side, we can't really go out anywhere just now cos of this stupid lock down so suppose that kinda takes a bit of the sting out, but still, more work, more cash and more waiting.

• Like 1