9 hours ago, burbleboy said:

Any problems you face, ive probably feckin faced them

Aye, true enough. 

Can you remember if the wrong ones you got had much difference between the front and back? 

Size wise, there isn't much difference in the ones I've got

IMG_20200414_125921.jpg

About an inch or so. 

It was the fronts that were the issue, backs were fine. Fronts had to go a certain way and were too long i think. 

Im trying hard to remember what kit they ended up supplying but its been that long ago. It was MB6 one i ordered but something tells me the DC2 ones were needed. Sorry man, im a cabbage! 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Cc an you measure your stock ones and talk to the suppliers?

Yeah, think I'm going to have to take them back up to the garage and compare them properly. 

• 1 month later...

Not much of an update, but I have made a decision. I've got somewhere I'm going to call tomorrow to see about getting the welding done (and maybe paint), and if it's going to be a while (or I can't get an answer) I'm going to get tubs back home so at least I can move a couple of things on while I'm waiting for life to restart. 

• Like 1

I take it she needs the welding done before she'll get the mot? Total pia mate but least if shes home she's safe. In these uncertain times a lot of businesses could go under, and if your car is on the premises when it happens, can mean it getting damaged/being difficult to get it back. Not saying the garage is going to go bust, but know i'd prefer her sitting on my drive safe and sound until things get back to some kind of normality

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dave said:

I take it she needs the welding done before she'll get the mot? Total pia mate but least if shes home she's safe. In these uncertain times a lot of businesses could go under, and if your car is on the premises when it happens, can mean it getting damaged/being difficult to get it back. Not saying the garage is going to go bust, but know i'd prefer her sitting on my drive safe and sound until things get back to some kind of normality

Yeah, needs it for the mot. 

If I can't get something sorted I'm wanting her back here like you say. Then at least anything that happens is on my watch. 

• Like 1

What a nightmare. Get it home mate for now I'd say then find someone to repair it. Dave makes a good point see loads of these stories people can't get there car back.

• Like 2

Back of the net. Found somewhere that can get it done now... Look like a good fit. 

https://www.classicandretroautos.co.uk/home.html

Don't know how I haven't seen them before, they're only about 10 miles away. 

They can get it picked up fairly soon :geek:

Hope that this works out okay. 

• Like 1