That has to be the mintest shell I've seen mate, really does look like new. Are you doing the rebuild yourself or letting the new garage do the work?

• Like 1

Just been down for an initial chat. They're going to start stripping the underside, clean up any bits that need it, and coat it with raptor underseal, and squack in waxoil into the crevices. 

Going to get all the suspension arms etc powder coated as well. 

Getting started this week. 

ecstatic.gif1

Took some pics of cars they've got in at various stages. 

IMG_20200804_162126.jpg

IMG_20200804_162132.jpgIMG_20200804_162143.jpgIMG_20200804_162159.jpg

• Like 1

OMG! The cars in those pics......my brain has just melted. I'll have them all please! Some really nice classics and modern classics, you've landed at the right place there by the look of things. Good they can fit you in too when they have a lot of projects on the go, deffo must have a good rep for folk to be entrusting them with those cars for resto....That line up of modern classics.....mk2 xr2.....mk2 cavalier....mk1 fiesta....and then all the older ones like Vauxhall victor and pc cresta, Austin six, old mercs, alfa romeo, mk2 Jag, E Type Jag, MG's Mini....I'd be happy as a pig in muck spending a day there just looking!!

Shed load of poly bushes ordered from power flex tonight, and some extended ball joints from tegiwa. It was a real disappointment when I went back to normal ones after the mfactory ones died, so looking forward to getting them again. 

• Like 1