Cheers man. 

No, not for getting it finished. Think it'll be a bit of a slow burner, but they're going to get cracking this week at the first stage of getting the underside all sorted. 

I've got skunk lcas, an h brace, beaks bar, and adjustable camber arms for the rear that I never got around to getting on tubs as well, so I'm hoping that the handling is going to be sweet. Thinking about getting the koni shocks refurbed while they're off as well. Had new eibach springs for the mot that never was a few months ago. 8-)

• Like 1

Some pics from today's visit. All cleaned up and primed. A few spots of welding to do, but nothing serious. Going to go for a more original style underseal, instead of the raptor seal as that seems to be quite a rough bumpy finish. 

IMG_20200814_133533.jpg

IMG_20200814_133548.jpgIMG_20200814_133554.jpgIMG_20200814_133604.jpg

IMG_20200814_133616.jpg

IMG_20200814_133632.jpg

Been sorting out which bits need powder coating, and what needs swapping off the old shell. Also took some tegiwa rigid subframe collars down, and found out that I need Couple of engine mounts as the ones on tubs were shot. 

• Like 2

Wow, that really is mint under there eh!! What a superb shell mate, Tubs is gonna be around for a very long time! Got DD booked into the wee village garage next week to see what the hell the clunking/rattling noise is coming from (we think) the rear

• Like 1