That's a pitty mate as Koni stuff is always 1st rate. Still, looking at that mint bay and all the newly refurbished suspension makes me envious! Looks sooooo good! Any idea on the time frame for Tubs2 hitting the road?

• Like 1

Cheers man. maybe in the next week or so it'll be ready, but I need to sort stuff out with the DVLA. 

Would anyone happen to know whether the bolt that connects the lca to the cross member is the same on any other honda like a dc2? 

Need a new one and typically can't get one 

hmm, I would imagine so but not one I've had to source before. The DC2's were based on the civic chassis (although probably more EG/EK than MB) essentially so I'd assume the bolts were the same?

• Like 1

It'll be very similar however i recall the pitch of all the bolts on my eg were different to the mb so couldnt swap them about. Not positive but you may be in the same situation with dc2 bolts.

Personally I replace them all with good quality stainless steel bolts. Look nice and shiny and no rust issues later on. No problems with breakages etc in over 10 years

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 9:30 AM, Dave said:

Surely it can't be gone, bodywork and engine were mint? If it has, it'll be the usual band of twats who break perfect cars for the engine/box and just to make coin cry.gif1 So many mint condition (and sometimes superbly modded/upgraded) MB6's have been broken over the years it's a sin.

Here, what's John doing with old Ruby? Did he ever get her back on the road?

Sorry Dave, forgot to reply! 

John still had Ruby buy needs sills and stuff. He's thinking of either repairing or selling :(

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, burbleboy said:

Sorry Dave, forgot to reply! 

John still had Ruby buy needs sills and stuff. He's thinking of either repairing or selling :(

Awww man, poor Ruby. cry.gif1 Surprised her sills need done, know there was a wee blister on rear of osr arch when I sold her to John but was only just starting. How bad is she?

17 hours ago, dr_broon said:

I ordered a dc2 one in haste this afternoon, so hopefully it's okay. [smash.gif]

I think they should fit mate, guess it's trial and error now with our civic M's as more and more parts are becoming discontinued (not that we ever had a huge list in the first place, but things like these were usually easy to get) shrug.gif1