35 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Yeah, buys me a bit of time to find some different shocks I suppose. 

I like the fact the eibachs are progressive, and that's always put me off coilies. 

Never know, I'm getting old... Might like the more comfy ride rlol.gif1

To make you feel better, after my Accord, my BMW, on Eibach springs and rear Bilstein B8 shocks, feels great and comfy!!! Wouldn't change em for coilies! 

• Like 2

Comfy all the way for me now, just don't like cars where you feel every bump. DD is nice and comfy now since getting rid of the Meister's. Trade off is the ride height but I can laugh at speed bumps and kerbs now without worrying about the scrape. Much nice drive imo

• Like 2

Well, got a call today saying that the battery was goosed, so nearly ready for starting the engine. Longest thing to wait for now is the replacement goodridge hoses, which might be 2 more weeks! 

• Like 1

All that's left now is to finish hooking the exhaust up, fit the goodridge hoses when they arrive, fit the skunk LCAs after they've come back from the engineering company getting the bush adapted so the shock fits over it. 

Then it's windscreen swap, paint and done 8-)