Cheers man. Just the new wings and my old bonnet / bumper. Also thinking about colour coding the shirts, coz mine are more grey than black. 

Been reading back through grant's project thread today, as the guy working on it asked if it had a short shifter on, and that the headlights had a different fitting added. I couldn't remember whether grant had done the usdm mod - so after checking back, yes, short shifter, and yes usdm lights. Also jdm stalk swap which I'm also pleased about as it's the right way to be able to indicate and change gear at the same time 8-)

Yeah, filled in the form for the DVLA, so will print out some pics and send it off this week. :geek:

Hope so. It's not nailed on I don't think, but you've got to use at least two major components from the old car... Engine, gearbox, suspension, steering, or axles, along with a chassis of the same spec as the original. 

So it's engine and gearbox for me, with new suspension. 

Getting canny excited now. They had the engine fired up this week. Said it started first time, which isn't a surprise, but still nice to hear. 

They said they started it with just the mani on. I said it must have sounded fruity, and the guy just grinned :-D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Replacement Goodridge brake hoses arrived today, so the wife dropped them down and took some photos. 

Seems like the extended ball joints were too much and have made the drop a bit OTT. have ordered some standard ones today to go on instead. 

IMG-6bfed1ac7bf1938f8a7d5c1ce9cd5c4c-V.jpgIMG-8d5c623d3e84ee94123784aee3a6debf-V.jpgIMG-791ad9a603787f515da1029da87af9a8-V.jpgIMG-5cdd9fc69fcd19267843342c80d829c1-V.jpg