Last piece of the puzzle arrived today. 

LRM_20201215_180847.jpg

MGZS skirts - think they'll have to go body coloured. 

They've got some odd little extensions on that I've never seen / noticed before. Think they'll go back to black. 

• Like 2

No, I don't think so - they look like they've been tagged on. Dropped them off at lunchtime yesterday and did a quick test fit - going to leave the black bits off for now. They're not in the best shape or best fit. 

• Like 1

Private plate would be better IMO, but will cost minimum of £250 :( 

Side skirts look good, i like the extensions too. I know your not keeping them but maybe stick on extensions? I had stick on splitter for my Accord. It flexed so speed bumps etc wouldn't damage them. You cut it to length etc. Just a thought! 

What's the drive date for Tubs II?

• Like 2

Funny you should say that, as I was thinking about the one you had on the accord - was it the rhino lip? 

I was looking at b18 ubr, but that's about £400.. Think that I'm going to see how I feel about it first. 

Hopefully before Christmas... Should be getting an mot in the next few days, maybe after the skirts are painted and on. 

• Like 2

So looking forward to seeing this back on the road mate! Once the lockdowns/covid is under control will need to pop down to see you in DD. You still wanting to swap the rear boot side trim panels from DD and Tubs (mine have the holes in for adjusting the suspension)? Mind let me know a price for them other trims we talked about too. Will get some cracking photos of Tubs 2 and DD together 8-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Funny you should say that, as I was thinking about the one you had on the accord - was it the rhino lip? 

I was looking at b18 ubr, but that's about £400.. Think that I'm going to see how I feel about it first. 

Hopefully before Christmas... Should be getting an mot in the next few days, maybe after the skirts are painted and on. 

I had 'Z Lip' make on mine. They are other makes on ebay but Z Lip are the main make, came from America, and lasted all the abuse and never hinted of coming off (stuck on by 3M tape that came with it). 

About £60 if i remember. You could add it to front or rear bumpers, if looks ok! 

• Like 1