Haha, same here, and mine is kinda covid related! We went and got our vaccine on Tuesday night. They said some folk are fine with only mild symptoms (basically same covid symptoms) and some get floored by it. Yup, I'm the lucky git who has been floored!

My temp has been through the roof, and I've went from feeling freezing cold (to the point it actually hurts) to being so hot I get really angry and pee'd off as I can't cool down. Felt sick, got constant sore head and eyes, sore knees sore feet. And for some reason, a really excruciating pain in the bottom of my back. Can't lie on my side as it hurts so much. Oh, and can't sleep. Either too hot to sleep or too cold, and when I do try to sleep, it's like my mind wont switch off and has forgot how to actually sleep! Said to Gayle, if the 2nd vaccine causes the same symptoms, I won't be getting it. Not putting myself through this again.

36 minutes ago, Dave said:

Haha, same here, and mine is kinda covid related! We went and got our vaccine on Tuesday night. They said some folk are fine with only mild symptoms (basically same covid symptoms) and some get floored by it. Yup, I'm the lucky git who has been floored!

My temp has been through the roof, and I've went from feeling freezing cold (to the point it actually hurts) to being so hot I get really angry and pee'd off as I can't cool down. Felt sick, got constant sore head and eyes, sore knees sore feet. And for some reason, a really excruciating pain in the bottom of my back. Can't lie on my side as it hurts so much. Oh, and can't sleep. Either too hot to sleep or too cold, and when I do try to sleep, it's like my mind wont switch off and has forgot how to actually sleep! Said to Gayle, if the 2nd vaccine causes the same symptoms, I won't be getting it. Not putting myself through this again.

As long as your for for Forza tomorrow mate! ;) 

Seriously, hope ur ok tho :( 

• Like 1

Hope the car is ok mate, glad you have decent people now looking after your car. Would be heart breaking had this water went undetected for a long time. 

It will be ready for the summer and when all this covid ia relaxed, we can all meet up and race....i mean chat! ;) 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 11:59 AM, Dave said:

My temp has been through the roof, and I've went from feeling freezing cold (to the point it actually hurts) to being so hot I get really angry and pee'd off as I can't cool down. Felt sick, got constant sore head and eyes, sore knees sore feet. And for some reason, a really excruciating pain in the bottom of my back. Can't lie on my side as it hurts so much. Oh, and can't sleep. Either too hot to sleep or too cold, and when I do try to sleep, it's like my mind wont switch off and has forgot how to actually sleep! Said to Gayle, if the 2nd vaccine causes the same symptoms, I won't be getting it. Not putting myself through this again.h

Hope you feel better soon mate. I wonder if your immune system has kicked in more with you having it before? Hopefully the next one is milder. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 12:38 PM, burbleboy said:

Hope the car is ok mate, glad you have decent people now looking after your car. Would be heart breaking had this water went undetected for a long time. 

It will be ready for the summer and when all this covid ia relaxed, we can all meet up and race....i mean chat! ;) 

It certainly would have been gutting! 

Can't wait to go on a nice long run in it! 

:car2:

1 hour ago, KiNK43 said:

Sounds reasonable to me. They often rust on the boot hinges from same thing

Yeah, tubs had definitely gone there and I thought that's where the leak was coming from at one point. I'd pointed it out to the garage and asked them to make sure that the hinges were sealed on properly because they did look like they were starting to go. 

One thing for sure, I'm going to be all over any sign of water inside. 

LRM_20210309_132056-hdr (1).jpg

LRM_20210309_132041-hdr.jpg

Overall I'm over the moon.. It drives so tight and firm.. Seems like I needn't have worried about using OEM spec shocks. All of the bracing and bushes have certainly done the job (still got the rear strut brace to fit as well) but it's like an estate go kart 8-)

Couple of little gremlins to get sorted - screen wash isn't working - can hear the pump going, but no squirt. There's the issue with the horn sounding when you turn the rear fog on (but not if the fronts already on), and also the light reminder alarm makes an odd noise sometimes.. Seems like there's some oddness going on with the wiring. 

• Like 2