Cheers 8-) 

Actually crapped myself at first, I thought it'd been knicked cos it wasn't where I thought it was parked. cry.gif1turns out it was a bit further down and was obscured by some modern lump. 

yeah, know what you mean about the big fogs. Just need to figure out what to do about a surround for them just to finish it off nice.

Looking back on ebay the other day, turns out they're raybrig from a honda stream.. Not dc5.. Not sure where I got that from :lol: I'll blame 2 years of foggy memory since buying them. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

Looks mint mate! Is it power than it was?

You still planning on putting cams in etc at some point?

Lower? No, still the same height (bit too low though). 

Yeah. I'm trying to get some better shocks first though cos the ride is terrible. Been in touch with koni UK about the different shocks - in going to post some info on here at some point after. The dc2/eg ones seemed like they'd be okay for the rear as they were 30mm out something shorter, but the fronts were (I think) 70mm shorter or something. Also the forces for rebound were quite off. Old accord ones look like they might be a goer but I need to look into it a bit more. 

Also, I need a budget friendly way to get in mapped at the end. I was looking at a hondavert S300 copy from Dynodaze, but with the whole Ukraine thing it looks like they've disappeared off the Internet. 

Need to pull my finger out though :grin: