Yep looking cool. Crazy gearbox sounds good. Best of both worlds. I'm sure the s9b used to drop of iabs between gears anyway.

one thing I noticed with the s4c everychange puts you straight back at 6k. But motorway speeds engines screaming.

Yeah 1st - 2nd by about 500rpm, enough to annoy the crap out of me! :lol:

Single lane thrashing, far more exiting than two lanes :lol:

Everytime! 8-)[smash.gif]

Exciting for the kamikaze pheasant as well :lol:

I had one of those try to stand in the middle when I was in the mx5, i was picking feathers out of the inside for weeks [smash.gif]

You didn't have to give it a lift! :lol:

I had a suicidal deer run out once, needed new underwear afterwards :lol:[smash.gif]

I didn't know deer wore underwear. [smash.gif]WACK11111

dr_broon said:

also, was at a bbq last weekend, and look what parked next to tubs...image.jpeg

my ocd mot side coming out, here, but you may want to check the rotation on your front tyre's, as they look like they are on wrong....

I had a suicidal deer run out once, needed new underwear afterwards :lol:[smash.gif]

I had one of those try to stand in the middle when I was in the mx5, i was picking feathers out of the inside for weeks [smash.gif]

You didn't have to give it a lift! :lol:

actual lols :lol:

good spot - they were :)

n/s front and o/s rear (must have lost concentration when swapping from the winter wheels).

Was changing them last weekend - was in the process of taking the rear off, to put the spare on, and then swap the front, and one of my neighbours (who's a mechanic) asked if I wanted to borrow his trolley jack as well so that I could just jack both wheels off and swap them without using the spare.

So I jacked the rear up - happy days, went round to the front and started jacking.

and jacking...

and jacking... but the front wasn't going anywhere. I was like wtf, and happened to glance backwards - the fricking back wheel on the passenger side was lifting off the ground! :lol:

the whole of the back of the car was in the air - driver side jacked up at the rear, passenger side jacked from the front :shock:

looks like rear arb/ strut brace / stiff suspension do what they're supposed to then! :lol:

It was potty trained so trying to fit in with society! [smash.gif]

It was rude not to considering the seeing to I just gave it. [smash.gif]

Tight?