Oh nice. What chip you gonna be using?

not sure yet... thinking about htune just for easyness of getting it socketed and that, but also just looking at eBay kits.

need to do some reading :lol:

so took the car in to the garage last weekend to get oem springs back on for the winter, but they said one of the shock bolts has seized and was going to shear, and was welded to the bush... so they ordered some new bolts and a bush and took it back yesterday.

they changed the back ones okay, then found that the spacers on the front shocks (to raise the spring cup) were well And truly stuck, and would have been to high for the oem springs :roll:

so all back to normal... even lower than last winter because of the extended ball joints... so I'm snow plough Brown this year again.

• Like 1

it's been warm so far, so here's hoping... either that or its working from home time!

did get the geo done while I was there though..

the ball joints had totally screwed the toe!

IMG_20131207_190133_zpshmzqqkpj.jpg

need to get some camber control I reckon :)

I am pretty sure I commented on this thread before? Gotta say I really like this wheels, looks perfect on a black Aerodeck! How long have you owned it now? I remember seeing this thread when I first joined it  :wink: