you should try getting your eyeballs raped by a laser machine! :shock:

It's something I've been giving though to over the last few years actually! I'm just very nervous of anything going near/touching my eyes! I won't even prod them with my own finger :lol:

it wasn't too bad to be honest, but it did feel like I'd been violated a bit.

but it's class... much better eyesight than i ever had with glasses. having clear peripheral vision is the best thing

but it's class... much better eyesight than i ever had with glasses. having clear peripheral vision is the best thing

Haha I take it the aftercare isn't too bad? I'm okay with putting drops in my eyes, probably just a matter of keeping on top of it! 

When you had yours done, do you feel anything at all? I read that you don't see any of it anyway!

aftercare was fine... the worst bit about the whole thing is having to put eye drops in nearly every waking hour for a week... so much that you start to be able to taste them :shock:

you don't see anything because as soon as they peel the front of your eyeball off everything goes very blurry!

aftercare was fine... the worst bit about the whole thing is having to put eye drops in nearly every waking hour for a week... so much that you start to be able to taste them :shock:

you don't see anything because as soon as they peel the front of your eyeball off everything goes very blurry!

Taste it? You sure you were putting them in your eyes? :lol:

How long ago did you have it done?

Haha I take it the aftercare isn't too bad? I'm okay with putting drops in my eyes, probably just a matter of keeping on top of it! 

When you had yours done, do you feel anything at all? I read that you don't see any of it anyway!

I struggle just putting eyedrops in, no way a laser is going anywhere near them. I've been wearing glasses for so long now I feel naked without them.