Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sillybollock

meister-r

they are ment to be realy good

where are you getting them

and how much??

wel speaking to a bloke from meister and he ses he a just done the set-up for the mb's now.. cause before people were using coilovers from ek's.. so looking at gettin some soon.. the ek setup wil fit the mb's bt the rear end wil be literally on its a*s..that wil cost £499.. the new mb set up is perfect he said so that wil cost £549:)

i wanna get some coily s was looking at bc s but miesters i like aswell whats the miesters guy number???

Mail sent, lets wait for a reply :D

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:27 PM, John Green wrote:

Jerrick

I've been given your name form a forum I'm a member of.

I understand you are developing a coil-over kit, specifically for the 5th gen MA / MB / MC Honda Civics.

My question is really around pricing, and the possibility of a group buying discount...

If I were to come up with a number of guys interested in your kits, (minimum of 10 for now!) whats the possibility of discount, and how much would that be.

I'd be grateful of any help you can offer. The forum is www.civic5.com

I'm sure once a few people have the kits installed, interest would snowball :)

Thanks in advance!

John

Got a reply... Looks like a bit of a discount is available:

I've linked Jerrick up with this thread, hopefully he'll contact Dave or one of the other Mod's to get something more official going :D

================================================================================================

Hello John,

Yes, we have finish developing a specific kit for the MB6 (MA and MC is the same).

This kit will give the proper ride height adjustment for the MB chassis, and it isn't a retro fit kit.

Everything you need (including new top mount nut) are included in the box... therefore it will just bolt on with no extra parts needed.

The RRP for the MB6 Zeta-S coilovers is £649.

I am doing a group buy at the moment and I am happy to include the MB6 owners at £549 delivered.

These are in stock and ready to go. :)

If the owners are interested, I am happy to offer that price right away (there for no need to get a specific amount of order).

This way, we can have a few owners try it and let us have the feedback.

Let me know if you are interested and I am happy to help where I can.

Best Regards,

Jerrick

quick reply nice one john i have the cash but i dont do inter web banking i would would need to transfer cash to some one if thats ok?? good price inc delivery!

ill have some mg zs front and rear suspension for sale soon me thinks

lol, BMW is a cracking motor to drive, It's the 1 series 3.0i M-Sport. I've got a awful habbit of getting sideways :D

Obviously, the driveshaft has had enough of it :D

Alright Guys, I am now here but as info provider only.

I will contact the Admin regarding the full terms and condition to become a trader on Civic5. :)

As far as the coilovers goes... The MB6 can use the EK coilovers.

However, because the standard rear suspension of the MB6 is longer than the EK, what most people will find is that the rear height adjustment will not be correct for the MB6.

On a few MB6 we tested with the EK coilovers, we had to set the rear height adjustment on this highest point plus "Pre-Load" the springs in order to get the rear to sit at an acceptable ride height.

Therefore, we have come up with a new design specific for the MB6 chassis by redesigning the rear suspension.

We have done some testing and the result was exactly what the owners are looking for.

The Springs Rate are a good match for the MB6 and the fact that you do not need to manipulate the springs pre-loads to adjust the ride height mean you retain all the benefit of a true dual perch coilovers design.

The MeisterR Zeta-S for the MB6 comes with everything you need to bolt the coilovers straight on to the car, nothing else is needed.

New Top Mount Nut, Rear Damper Bolt, and Brake Line Brackets are all included. :)

If there are any other questions I can answer, please feel free to contact me at anytime.

can i have a sample set??????????????????

please!!!!