What a milestone!!!!! 1 0 0 0 members!

Dave

Well, was sitting chatting to Adam tonight on msgr, when he noticed our member count had just hit 1000!! What an amazing achievement for the club, it really has gone well beyond any expectations we had at the start!!

So, we've so far (in just over a year)

Had 1000 genuine members join! (and all manually activated accounts too, so big pat on the back to Adam for helping with the activations and emails mate!)

Had lots of excellent traders join us! (With more joining soon!)

Banzai Magazine club feature! (the top jap JDM tuning mag!!!)

Loads of successful meets up and down the country!

Expand the team into an amazing one! (big thanks to our moderators Rich, Dave & Dawn, top work guys!)

Get the civic M's the respect they deserve. There are so many honda owners now who actually rate and accept the ma/mb/mc civics as proper Hondas!

And above all, meet some truely awsome friends!

What now??........lets take it to the next level!!!!! (hehehe, and they said it would never work!! :P )

We'd like to thank you all for making civic5 the big success its become!A club/forum is only as good as the members in it, and you guys are the best! :D8-)

Cheers!

Dave

well done dave the club is mostly down to you for starting it in the first place idea-1.gif then selecting good members with adam to join the club , i know this has been said before but this is the best forum out there , as we do not let people upset others bobby.gif or do and say what they please and i think that shows and the club has got bigger and bigger . On to 2000 now then popcorn.gif

Rich.

well done dave the club is mostly down to you for starting it in the first place idea-1.gif then selecting good members with adam to join the club , i know this has been said before but this is the best forum out there , as we do not let people upset others bobby.gif or do and say what they please and i think that shows and the club has got bigger and bigger . On to 2000 now then popcorn.gif

Rich.

well dave rich as realy said it all :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

o rich where do you download your smilies from :D:D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

well first off high five civic5.... dave and team, i never though c5 was on just a year i would a guessed three or four woo!!

this club is a realy special club tbh everyone is on the same level, no ones stuck up, i feel when i click to see whats new in c5 today/or any day i feel i can set into my chair relax, have a laugh (you guys are great fun btw) and theres not a worry i my head .

other places are very edgy i like the neutrality of this place.

if i want advice all i have to do is ask once and everyone troughs i some words, and bam the answers there......great!!!!!

iv seen people put up links on other forums to here, for advice on hondas they just cant get on there own ones

the no how here is the best, i have not come accross it anywhere, it never feels old you know

no but we do james feel old that is :lol: yes you can ask a q on some fourms and god you wish you never asked

thing is if you are asking a q its coz you do not no and want help thats all not get attacked for it :evil::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Really appreaciate it! I was on another forum the other night (wont say which lol) and most of the banter was good, but there was still the usual swearing for the sake of it, and newbies getting dissed for asking questions. And some topics we're just slated from the start, even though I would say they were decent and worthy topics. Made me think even more " thank god we've got civic5!!" :lol:

I honestly thought c5 had peaked, but it's just getting bigger and better all the time!!

Wicked! 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

Archived