Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeisterR

MeisterR MB Coilovers Offer!

I am now offering the MB6 specific coilovers for Civic5 members.

The Zeta-S Coilovers for the MB6 are specifically design for the chassis and therefore will provide the correct height adjustment unlike other coilovers that are "retrofitted" to the MB6.

The coilovers with come with everything you need to install the coilovers straight onto the car.

New Top Mount Nuts, Rear Damper Bolts, and Brake Line Brackers are all there. :)

I am going to offer for a limited time £100 off the RRP

MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers for Honda Civic (MB6)

Zeta-S.jpg

The Zeta-S Coilovers had many adjustments made in order to make the coilovers better for everyday fast road uses. The basic remains the same as before using high quality adjustable monotube dampers, linear rate springs, and a modern dual perch coilovers design. Zeta-S have revised damping specifically made for the UK roads, longer damper stroke travel for the bumps and dips, 32 stage damping adjustment for fine tuning your desired ride, and it is 23% lighter than before.

Spring Rate:

Front: 8.0kg/mm

Rear: 6.0kg/mm

Aluminium Top Mount with Harden Rubber Bushing.

Anodised Red Aluminium Top Mount replace your old and tired steel top mount.

The harden rubber bushing are able to provide precise steering feedback while absorbing NVH (Noise, Vibiration, Harshness) making it a better option for fast road use.

Zeta-S-topmount.jpg

MonoTube Dampers with Black Chromium Plated Body, Cold Coiling SAE9254 Chrome Silicon Steel Springs

MonoTube Dampers ensure high performance damping and ability to dissipate heat under hard usage.

The Black Chromium Plating have endure salt spray test and is by far the best plating available.

There are 32 stage damping adjustment (Compression and Rebound Combined). Lengthen Rubber Boot ensure the damper piston will be protected from harsh environment.

The Cold Coiled Linear Rate Springs use high grade SAE9254 Steel to ensure strength and provide linear and predictable weight transfer characteristic.

Zeta-S-springs.jpg

Anodised Aluminium Spring Perch and Locking Collar

Lightweight Aluminium Collars are use to lock your springs and brackets in place.

The "Polyamide" springs isolator are use to reduce noise and spring binding issue associated with rubber isolator.

Zeta-S-collar.jpg

Aluminium Lower Bracket

Lightweight Aluminium Bracket are used to reduce weight even further.

Zeta-S-bracket.jpg

CUSTOM BRACKET for MB6

The Zeta-S come with a special rear bracket that enable designed specifically for the MB6 coilovers.

The bracket is an adaptation of the EG/EK rear brackets but will provide the correct ride height adjustments for the MB6.

The system consist of two pairs of adaptors to fit into the rear bracket, two washers, and a high tensile strength bolt with locking nut. (So no need to pay Hoda £20 for two bolts)

Zeta-S-bolts.jpg

MeisterR Zeta-S on AeroDeck

MB6.jpg

How To Order?

Just go to our webshop: http://www.cyberspeeds.eu/index.php?mai ... cts_id=324

Order what you need, and just enter the voucher code MB100 on check out.

This will apply the correct discount. :)

If there are any questions, please feel free to let me know.

We also have a range of CyberSpeeds Adjustment Arms in stock (Front Camber Arms, Rear Camber Arms, Rear Lower Control Arms, and Rear Toe Arms)

And because the Zeta-S Coilovers have a special rear bracket that allows both EG and EK size damper bush, it mean you can bolt on an EG Rear Lower Control Arms with NO MODIFICATION!!!

Finally! A Bolt on Solution for the MB Owners! 8-)

All arms will be shipped free of charge with any order, simply add it into the basket when ordering.

Aces2.jpg

how long isthis period for the discount and can i call and pay over the phone????

Yeah, me too how long will this offer be available for, i was debating buying a set in the new year when i had a few more funds

J

I will keep this on for about a month to give everyone a chance to get in on the deal.

And yes, you can order over the phone also if you like. :)

If anyone have any questions, please feel free to contact me on 07907 527333. 8-)

Offer is still on so who is interested in getting the MB Specific Coilovers. 1"£££$££"!!

Hi ther sorry to be a pain But can these units be rebuilt and how much for a rebuild if one starts leaking etc

I'm sure they last a while I just don't want to be sending them fir rebuilds every other year ????

same question here, how is your aftermarket service? I know I can count on ApexPerformance for their 200SX-stuff for example, hope you can do the same - seriously considering to sell my newly bought Eibach-springs to jump in for your offer...

Hi ther sorry to be a pain But can these units be rebuilt and how much for a rebuild if one starts leaking etc

I'm sure they last a while I just don't want to be sending them fir rebuilds every other year ????

same question here, how is your aftermarket service? I know I can count on ApexPerformance for their 200SX-stuff for example, hope you can do the same - seriously considering to sell my newly bought Eibach-springs to jump in for your offer...

Sorry for the late reply guys... didn't see that message.

Right... I am always accessible and I always keep replacement stock in.

If you do need to ask me a questions, please call or Email me at info@meisterr.com and I'll get back to you very quickly.

Normally I try to replace anything that are needed by breaking up a new kit if necessary...

I aim to have all warranty claim parts in your hand within 3 days so you can get your car back on the road as soon as possible.

The coilovers have 1 year warranty, so you are pretty much cover within the first year the long as it isn't any type of physical damage (such as crashing your car).

After that, replacement dampers can be purchase around £95 a each, and this can be send out to you next day delivery.

Replacement work out cheaper and easier than rebuild, as it mean you can have a new damper to put into your car and the old faulty one can be discarded. Sending dampers back and fourth actually cost more than the damper sometime.

Hope that answer your questions... and I look forward to some pictures of the Zeta-S on your MB Jonny. 8-)

good show i forgot to sk the other day about bits above.they look double sexy in the flesh

when i fit them(tuesday i cant wait) and find how to upload pics i will cheers mate or i can send pics to your phone and you can put them up for us

cheers

Ok I managed to pre-sell my shocks+lowering springs combo here in France, so I get deffo a set for my MC2.

I send you an email as the shipping estimates to France don't work still...

Just thought I keep everyone on the same page that this offer is still on.

However, it will have to come to a close before end of the year due to the VAT increase.

So if you are interested in a deal, best to get on to it now. :)

Damn why am i skint! I was gonna just fit lowering springs to my mb6, but after seeing this snow, I'm going to fit a proper coilover kit i think. I take it these are height adjustable? Will be next year before i get them tho :(

Hi there - you say that the coilovers come with brake like brackets but the the pictures you have shown in the first post have no brake line brackets?

The brake bracket are included, but they are not part of the bracket.

They are "clip on" so you can adjust the placement of the brake line base on your height, and they are included with every box. ;)

Get in on the deal if you want guys, as price will need to go up after the new year due to cost increase and VAT increase.

Received mine Friday Jerrick, eager to mount them during my Christmas holidays!!

Nice one! Remember to get some photos mate!

Alright, as some of you may seen the RRP have gone up for the new year.

However, I have been keeping the offer the same for MB coilovers.

But this will have to change shortly so if anyone is interested in getting the coilovers £549 delivered, now its the time before the price goes up.

If you are interested but need some time to gather the fund, drop me a PM and I'll try to sort something out for you. :)

how much are they going up buy

Still working it out, but it won't be too much.

I would say around the £30 - £50 area for members price as the RRP have gone up quite a bit.

But I will do what I can to keep the cost down for Civic5 members.