Sky Insurance

Car Club Insurance Scheme with Sky Insurance

Question

Car Club Insurance Scheme with Sky Insurance

Civic 5 and Sky Insurance have set up an affiliation whereby members of the Civic 5 Owners Club can receive benefits on their insurance through the Car Club Insurance Scheme.

The Car Club Insurance Scheme offers better terms for members of car clubs, as Sky Insurance recognise that members of car clubs are generally car enthusiasts who take pride and care with their cars – which, when it comes to car insurance, is music to our ears.

In recognition of this, the Car Club Insurance Scheme includes:

· premium discounts for members of affiliated car clubs

· a ‘tailor-made’ policy to match Car Club Members requirements

· discounts for second cars

· a dedicated Car Club Team to assist with any insurance issues

· cover available for modified and imported cars

· ‘like for like’ modification cover

You can obtain a quotation by calling 020 8364 5500 or by requesting a call back through our website on http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html or if you have any queries you can email our Car Club Liaison Officer by emailing carclubs@skyinsurance.co.uk.

Please remember to mention that you are a member of the Civic 5 Owners Club.

Our reputation has led to some of the UK’s Premier Car Clubs selecting us as their official insurance provider. Our customers appreciate the fact that we are a UK based service, that we have a team of trained knowledgeable staff, the majority of whom are car enthusiasts themselves, and they recognise that our experience with car club members has enabled us to negotiate a significant discount from standard premiums with our insurance underwriters.

Sky Insurance

Car Club Scheme

carclubs@skyinsurance.co.uk

20 answers to this question

Good to have you onboard guys! will be calling when mine is due 8-)

hi just wondering, mine is up for renewal on the 14th sepetember, do you need to be a "5member", or is being a "regular member" ok to get the club discount?

Regular members are included mate ;) Its for all members 8-)

Is this scheme still up n running?

Edit ~

Didnt read other topics.. Just seen '2013' topic ... Doh!!

will be contacting you in the next few weeks as my insurance is up at the end of the month :/

Phoned you guys for insurance quote stating I was a member of civic5 club but was refused. .Thanks

Well that's not great.

Phoned you guys for insurance quote stating I was a member of civic5 club but was refused. .Thanks

why were you refused?

We'll help as many members as we can, thanks for your enquiry and apologies we were unable to help this year. 

If you are looking for feedback with regards to the quotation refusal, you are welcome to PM over your surname and postcode. 

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

aaDriftworks-Img-Quotes4_zps38236cd9.jpg

• Like 2

why were you refused?

Most insurance providers don't cover Birmingham areas... because of some people's bad actions everyone suffers

Will be in contact on Friday need some of this insurance stuff...

Just want to say a massive thanks to Justin and the guys at Sky Insurance for the great deal they gave me on the Deck! Due to Roxy being in the repair centre, I have to put the deck back on the road, but wanted to make sure all mods were declared before doing so. I'm almost 99% sure I'd told my insurer about all the mods, but one mod was missing when I called them...........the coilover suspension. They had a note of all other mods, just not this one! And result was, the underwriters wouldnt insure it, so meaning I would need to cancel my current insurance. After getting quotes of around £1200 (yes £1200!) Justin got my insurance down to £460! And thats all mods declared and insured like for like. Very impressed with the service from Sky, very friendly and they know exactly what they're talking about as they are car enthusiasts just like us.

If yours is due for renewal, give them a call!

• Like 2

I phoned but just got a dead line... Have emailed for a callback :)

Thats strange. If you don't get a reply let me know mate and I'll try and contact them see if the number has been changed ;-)

Hi Jake. I've just tried Ollie's number above and also the one on their website and both are fine mate. What number did you get the dead line on?

Ok cheers for looking into it dave, i called the number in the top post but maybe i had bad signal... Ill try again today!! Thanks :D

• Like 1