knight

i bought a Skunk2 black gear knob with red gear lettering & a black alcantara double stiched gear gaitor with red stiching 8-)  Looks alot better now!

IMG_0593_zps8c5154af.jpg

Hey Paul have you also got a short shifter installed with this as I got the same gear knob but my gap between gear knob and gaiter seems bigger than yours.

Also how do you like the feel of it. I wasn't actually expecting it to be so small...finding it hard to like atm compared to the vti-s gear knob I had before this.

Hey Paul have you also got a short shifter installed with this as I got the same gear knob but my gap between gear knob and gaiter seems bigger than yours.

Also how do you like the feel of it. I wasn't actually expecting it to be so small...finding it hard to like atm compared to the vti-s gear knob I had before this.

could possibly be the angle of the photo? or he has the gaiter pulled up further?

There easy enough to fit. Three bolts under car. And two under gaitor. Must admit I have same knob too and if it didn't look so nice I'd bin it. Not nice to hold or use. My favourite ever is the big black vti oem one

• 2 months later...

Hi guys big thanks again for the car of the year runner up, again for the 3rd year running :shock:  :eek: 

MAKES ME A VERY PROUD PERSON TO HAVE SUCH A TITLE FOR 3 YEARS RUNNING AND THAT YOU GUYS HAVE LOVED & APPROVED  AT WHAT I'VE DONE TO THE CAR IN THAT TIME!!!

Chuffed to bits really 8-) 8-) 8-)

• Like 6

Always the bridesmaid eh? ;)

Seriously though, congratulations, it shows what a great car you have to make 2nd especially this year, very tough comp.

I've started a plans for this year thread so don't forget to post in it and pin it too please. :)

• Like 1